KCHOMES Library ... Looking for past issue click the link

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving Music Playlist ...

While plugging away at the company's bookkeeping, I type to some poppy tunes. After two hours, I need a break from those pesky numbers.  Tapping into my "right brain", I distract myself by creating a playlist for those folks preparing for the BIG MOVE.


They require some music suggestions to keep them upbeat while moving to their new digs:

"I Like To Move It"
"Hit Me Up"
"Livin La Vida Loca"
"Shake Your Groove Thing"
"Boom Boom Pow"
"Moves Like Jagger"
"Pumped Up Kicks"
"I Gotta a Feeling"
"Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO)"
"You Make Me Feel"
"Give Me Everything"
"The Happy Feet Movie Soundtrack (Various Artists)"

If you plan on selling or buying home, don't forget to visit www.kchomes.com for the online property search and "kchomes" Magazine to find great buys!





No comments:

Post a Comment